Charitable Contribution Requests
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center cares deeply about supporting our local community. We give generously, both financially and with volunteer hours, in fact, we strive to have a direct, tangible impact on the quality of life in the communities where we operate our businesses and where our STARS (employees) live.
- Organizations requesting funds must be tax exempt under section 501(c)3 of the IRS tax code.
- Organizations receiving contributions must be in compliance with the Federal Equal Employment Opportunities laws and all other federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Donation Request Process & Policies
- Any organization that is not tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the IRS tax code
- Individuals, trusts or endowments
- International/Foreign institutes
- Political, lobbying, veteran or labor programs
- Religious, civic, social or fraternal organizations
Donations requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and must be submitted at least 6 - 8 weeks prior to the event to be considered.
A response to your request will be sent via email to you within 7-14 business days, so please include a valid email address and contact information. If your request is approved, you will receive an official confirmation by mail.
Due to the high volume of requests received, we are unable to confirm the status of requests or receipt of requests by telephone.
Although we are extremely honored to receive many requests from charities and organizations, we are unfortunately not able to support all of the requests received.
Donation requests should include the following:
- Organization name, address, telephone number and name of the contact to which all correspondence should be addressed.
- Organization's tax identification number
- Purpose and amount/description of contribution request
- Description of the organization's mission and/or objective
- Goal of intended use and who will benefit
To Submit Your Donation Request
- Complimentary gift certificates are available for standard guest rooms only (not suites).
- Complimentary restaurant gift certificates are available for a single specific restaurant, for a set value. They do not include alcoholic beverages and are not available for use during restaurant special events (i.e. holiday brunches, winemaker dinners and private events).
- The original gift certificate must be presented and redeemed upon time of service. Photocopies and facsimiles are not valid. Use of gift certificates are based upon availability, valid for a specified time period, non-transferable, and may not be replaced if lost or misplaced or redeemed for cash.
If your organization meets the eligibility requirements above, click the below button to begin.